Click here to view any current specials we're running. Read More »
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are applicable on all Reservation Contracts between Kozi Corporate Housing (or we, us) and our clients (Guest(s) or them, their) for the rental of fully furnished long or short-term accommodations (Suite).
1. PAYMENT – All prices are quoted in US Dollars including prices shown in our brochures, emails, or on our website. Guest(s) agree to pay the rental of the Suite/s for the duration of the Reservation Contract and any/all applicable fees for additional services requested by the Guest(s). Payment can be made to Kozi Corporate Housing by Company Check, Money Order, Bank Draft, MasterCard, VISA, American Express. Cash is not accepted.
Guest(s) are required to complete and return a Backup Credit Card Authorization form and, if the Reservation Contract is in a company name, a Corporate Guarantee as well before their reservation is confirmed. For the duration of the reservation and any extension of it, the Guest(s) agrees to pay fees for the rental of the Suite and any additional chargeable services utilized. If a Corporate Guarantee (refer to the Corporate Guarantee for particulars) is arranged on behalf of the Guest(s), the entity named will be liable to pay all fees indicated and the Guest(s) will be responsible for paying all other fees, if any. Unless otherwise arranged or agreed, any balances owing will be charged to the credit card account on file without further notice. All new reservations of one month or less must be paid in full prior to check in. Any reservation for longer than one month will be billed on a monthly basis after the initial payment. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation if payment does not reach us within 14 days after the 1st of each month. A Security Deposit of $1000 will be required by Kozi Corporate Housing at the time of application and this deposit will be returned to the Guest(s), within 30 days following departure (minus any damages to the property).
If we do not receive a monthly payment in the full amount by the 2nd day of each month at 11:59pm, a late payment of $100 will be assessed on the 3rd and the total balance due will charge to the credit card supplied by the Guest on the Backup Credit Card Authorization Form without further notice to the credit card holder. In addition, a 3% fee of the amount
will be applied to the charge as well. If the credit card on the Backup Credit Card Authorization Form is declined for the payment, additional late fess in the amount of $50 per day will be assessed until the full outstanding balance has been paid by the Guest. Postmark date is not considered when administering late fees so please make sure that all payments are made in a timely manner. Any unpaid charges are reportable to credit reporting agencies.
2. LIABILITY & INSURANCE – The Guest(s) agree to indemnify Kozi Corporate Housing against loss, injury, damage, cost, action or cause of action of any nature whatsoever caused by any of the Guest(s), Permitted Occupant(s) or of any person they invite into the Suite. Kozi Corporate Housing is not liable in any way for any lost, damaged or stolen items of the Guest(s) used or contained in the Suite during the Guest(s) stay or left in the Suite once the Guest(s) has vacated. The Guest(s) hereby releases, remises, and forever discharges Kozi Corporate Housing, its Officers, Directors, Managers, Employees, Agents and Contractors, from any and all liability, injury, loss and damages, including personal injury and death that may arise from or in relation to the Guest(s) exclusive possession of the Suite and use the Suite until the Departure Date, whenever or however they occur.
The Guest(s) are also responsible for maintaining all practical care of the Suite and its contents. Except in the case of normal wear and tear, the Guest(s) are responsible for any damage to the Suite or its contents during their stay which has occurred due to the negligence, willful default or irresponsible behavior on the part of the Guest(s) or those occupying the Suite or their guests. Any damage must be reported to Kozi Corporate Housing by the Guest(s), without delay. Guest(s) will ensure that nothing is done which may jeopardize Kozi Corporate Housing’s insurance policy or any part of it in respect of the Suite and its contents.
The Guest(s) and occupants are advised to maintain appropriate liability insurance and homeowners and/or tenants insurance for their own personal possessions.
Without prejudice to any other right the Guest(s) may forfeit their security deposit (or an appropriate proportion of it) if they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
3. CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT – The Guest(s) are requested to vacate their Suite by 11:00 A.M. and arriving guests to check-in after 3:00 P.M.
Return or pick up of keys, passes and remotes will be made available during regular business hours (9am-6pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday). If there is any delay in vacating the Suite beyond the agreed time, the Guest will be charge $100 for every extra hour stayed in the Suite.
4. CONFIRMATION CHANGES – Any changes modified in a confirmed reservation may be subject to an administration charge of $40.00 per reservation. Acceptance of changes in check-in dates remains at the sole discretion of Kozi Corporate Housing Early check-out dates require a thirty (30) day notice and will be subject to
In extreme circumstances Kozi Corporate Housing may find it necessary to cancel a reservation and if so, Kozi Corporate Housing shall make all practical efforts to offer a comparable alternative. If this is not acceptable, Kozi Corporate Housing will refund any sum paid in advance; which shall constitute full and final settlement of any liability Kozi Corporate Housing may have as a result of such cancellation.
5. CANCELLATION PRIOR TO MOVE-IN – Kozi Corporate Housing must be notified of any reservation cancellation in writing earlier than fourteen (14) days prior to the start date of the reservation, and the Guest(s) will forfeit his/her Security Deposit as a cancellation penalty. Any reservation cancelled after the 14 day mark will be subject to the standard cancellation penalty described in Paragraph 4 above.
6. RATE CHANGES – Kozi Corporate Housing’s rates are subject to possible change any time a Reservation Contract is renewed. Rates do not change during the term of an existing Reservation Contract.
7. CUSTOMER DISSATISFACTION – If the Guest(s) should find accommodations to be other than as represented, Kozi Corporate Housing will make every effort to remedy the problem, and in extreme situations will attempt to move the Guest(s) to another Suite if available. In the event a substitute Suite is found which rents at a higher rate than originally booked, the Guest(s) may be asked to pay the difference. While Kozi Corporate Housing will do everything possible to accommodate the Guest(s) needs, Kozi Corporate Housing is not responsible for situations and conditions which are beyond our control such as: bad weather; airline delays; labor strikes; or the failure of a previous Guest to vacate the Suite.
8. TERMINATION OF RESERVATION CONTRACT – Kozi Corporate Housing has the right to terminate a Reservation Contract at any time on the grounds of abuse to staff or other guests, mistreatment of the Suite, or criminal activity on the part of those occupying the Suite or their guests. In such circumstances Kozi Corporate Housing is not obliged to provide or attempt to locate alternative accommodation. The period of notice and the refund applicable are entirely at the discretion of Kozi Corporate Housing
9. RULES & REGULATIONS – Guest(s) and all other occupants acknowledge and agree to comply with By-Laws and Rules & Regulations of the building and/or condominium association during the term of the contract. If Guest(s) fails to follow these rules Kozi Corporate Housing has the right to terminate the contract for misconduct without refund.
Guest(s) and all other occupants must keep their personal belongings inside the Suite (bicycles, shoes, door mats, carriages, umbrellas etc. are not permitted to be left in the hallways or passageways).
It is forbidden for the Guest(s) to:
- Cause a disturbance or interference of comfort to other residents of the building; Cook outside of the kitchen area;
Block toilets, sinks, tubs or other water fixtures with garbage or other substances; Barbeque on the balconies or terraces;
- Hang clothes, towels or bathing suits on balconies, windows or terraces;
- Post any ads, notices or any other signs anywhere in the buildings;
- Remove dishes, cookware or any other equipment or furnishings from the Suite; Use Roller Blades, bicycles or skateboards in all areas of the building;
- Leave windows open when Suite is not inhabited;
- Install additional locking devices on any doors;
- Leave garbage or debris in any common area not designated for waste disposal;
- Leave children under the age of twelve (12) unattended in any common areas of the building;
- Tamper with Smoke Detectors or Fire Extinguisher
Any moved furniture must be returned to its original location prior to the Guest(s) Departure; any damages caused by such movement will result in additional fees.
Guest(s) may not solicit or peddle, nor use their Suite for other than residential or tourist purposes. An excessive level of noise will not be tolerated at any time.
10. OCCUPANCY – Only persons notified to Kozi Corporate Housing in advance may occupy the Suite overnight. Guest(s) are not permitted to sublet the Suite to any other third party. The number of persons permitted to occupy the Suite is limited to the number indicated on the Reservation Contract including children and overnight guests. Kozi Corporate Housing reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Suite if this condition is not complied with.
11. SMOKING – In accordance with Provincial law, and for the comfort of all its guests, Kozi Corporate Housing offers a smoke-free environment. There will be No Smoking or burning of candles or incense permitted in any property managed by Kozi Corporate Housing. Individuals smoking in the Suites will be subject to eviction and responsible for complete sanitation and restoration costs.
12A. Authorized Pets – Some, but not all, of the properties where Kozi Corporate Housing has Suites permit pets. For any Suite where pets are permitted, a Pet Agreement must be signed by any guest wishing to accommodate their pet(s) in that Suite. Please refer to the Pet Agreement for particulars.
12B. Unauthorized Pets If Guest is found to have an unauthorized pet in the Suite, Kozi Corporate Housing may take any of the following actions: 1) Declare the Guest to be in default of this contract, 2) charge the Guest an initial penalty of $500 and an additional $100 per day for each day that the pet remains in the Suite, 3) remove (or cause to be removed) any unauthorized pet by local authorities by providing 24 hour written notice to the Guest of our intention to remove the unauthorized pet(s) and 4) charge the Guest for – the pet removal, any extermination for fleas or other insects, any cleaning or deodorizing, and any repairs to the Suite or its contents.
13. RIGHTS OF ACCESS
13A. Kozi Corporate Housing, or our authorized agents, may at any time access the Suite for the purpose of inspection of the Suite, and to carry out repair or maintenance work. Kozi Corporate Housing will make reasonable effort to give advance notice to the Guest(s).
13B. Keybox Your Suite will have a Keybox attached to the front door that can be accessed be special combination. For security reasons, Guest is encouraged NOT to leave a key in the Keybox at any time during their stay except on move-out day.
13C. Trip Charges If Kozi Corporate Housing has made prior arrangements to access the Suite and are denied access by the Guest upon arrival for any reason, a trip charge of $100 will be assessed to the Guest.
14. FACILITIES & SERVICES – All Suites are fully furnished to and include a kitchen fully operational with appliances, cutlery, and kitchen utensils. No food is provided. Suites are equipped with entertainment centers, quality linen and towels. A full inventory of equipment and utensils will be in the Suites. No items may be removed from the Suite.
Unless otherwise specified, the prices quoted include heating, electricity, gas (if applicable), water, secure wireless internet connection, and basic cable television. Any extra facilities and charges are solely at Kozi Corporate Housing’s discretion.
15. INCIDENTAL CHARGES
15A. Damaged or Lost Keys/Door Openers – Guest(s) shall be responsible for the costs of replacing lost keys, door openers or for any damage caused by abuse or neglect. There will be a minimum charge of $75 for lost keys and minimum $100 for each of the following lost items; remote fob’s, security/parking passes, and garage door remote controls. A lock out charge of minimum $85.00 will be billed to the Guest(s) account for any required re-access to their Suite.
15B. Television & Internet – Basic cable and/or digital television are provided in each Suite. Any additional services, such as movie rentals or additional channels will incur fees and administration fees.
Each Suite has been equipped with a modem for wireless Internet. Upon departure, all equipment must remain in the Suite or the guest will be responsible for a charge of $250.00 each for replacement of the modem and/or the receiver. Because cable service, internet service, water service, electric service, and gas service (if applicable) are provided through 3rd party providers, Kozi Corporate Housing is not responsible for any outages of service that may occur during the Reservation Contract.
15C. Housekeeping & Utilities – Guest(s) are responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and condition of the interior of the Suites. Upon departure, Guest(s) are expected to leave the Suite in the same condition that we have provided or be billed a minimum of $50.00 for additional cleaning costs associated with the state of the Suite such as waste removal. Extra housekeeping charges will apply for any Suite which requires more time than normally allocated for a clean out to return the Suite to Kozi Corporate Housing standards. Kozi Corporate Housing conducts a final cleaning and inspection of each Suite upon Guest(s) departure. Basic utilities (electricity, hot-water, heating, air-conditioning, etc) are included in the rental rate. However, the Guest(s) must ensure that all lights and small appliances are turned off, and air-conditioning & heating units should be turned down to save energy when the Suite is unoccupied. Extra charges may apply if any utilities bill rises above and beyond the standard usage costs for the specific Suite rented. Approximate standard usage costs are $125 per month for a 1 bedroom, $150 per month for a 2 bedroom, and $175 per month for a 3 bedroom.
16. Parking – Guest may permit vehicles to be parked only in designated common parking areas and in any parking spaces reserved specifically for the Guest, or in the street if not prohibited by law, on-
association. In most cases, an on-site management company, HOA, or other 3rd party that has authority over the parking areas affiliated with the parking area where the Suite is located and may have its own specific parking rules that may be enforced by itself or another 3rd party at any time and it is the Guest s responsibility to personally verify what areas and parking spaces that he or she is authorized to park in before attempting to park in them. It is also the Guest s responsibility to verify (before attempting to park in an area) with any on-site management company HOA, or any other 3rd party who has authority over the parking areas affiliated with the Property as to whether a parking sticker, parking pass, or any or verification mechanism is required to park in any areas or parking spaces. If any such parking pass, parking sticker, or other mechanism is required it is the Guest s responsibility to display them or utilize them in the specific method required by any on-site management company, HOA, or 3rd party requires. Kozi Corporate Housing is not responsible for any financial costs that the Tenant may incur from committing any parking violations during their stay in the Suite including (but not limited to) towing and/or parking tickets.
17. Damages Guest should complete the Move-In Condition Form within 48 hours of move-in to the Suite. This form can be submitted by email to email@example.com. If Guest fails to deliver the Move-In Condition Form within 48 hoursofmove-in,theSuitewillbedeemedtobefreeofdamages. AnydamagesthatarefoundbyKoziCorporateHousing upon Guest s move-out will be charged to the Guest and subtracted from their Security Deposit.